There are only 7 requirements for this award. Most Scouters have completed it after two years in a unit. Filling out the paperwork and submitting it tends to be the hardest part.
- Complete at least two years of tenure as a registered adult leader in your unit.
- Complete basic training for your leader position.
- Attend a University of Scouting (or equivalent), or attend at least four Roundtable’s (or equivalent) during each year of the tenure used for this award.
- Participate in an annual unit planning meeting in each year.
- Serve as an adult leader in a unit that achieves at least the Bronze level of Journey to Excellence each year.
- Give primary leadership in meeting at least one unit Journey to Excellence objective in each year.
- Participate in at least one additional supplemental or advanced training event at the council, area, region, or national level during the two years. [ WOOD BADGE ← Flashing RED Text ]
⚜️ Note: Remember to make coppices before submitting it. (Use your mobile phone.)
- 🌎 Scouter’s Training Award Cub Scouting: https://filestore.scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/511-057_WB.pdf
- 📄 2020 JTE Cub Scouting (Pack): https://i9peu1ikn3a16vg4e45rqi17-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/2020-JTE-Pack-Scorecard.pdf
- 🌎 Scouter’s Training Award Scouts BSA: https://filestore.scouting.org/filestore/training/pdf/511-058_WB.pdf
- 📄 2020 JTE Scouts BSA (Troop): https://i9peu1ikn3a16vg4e45rqi17-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/2020-JTE-Troop-Scorecard.pdf
- 📄 2020 JTE Venturing Crew: https://i9peu1ikn3a16vg4e45rqi17-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020-JTE-Crew-Scorecard-Updated.pdf